Sunday, December 13, 2009

2012

I finally went to see '2012' this morning. This is the kind of movie that looks good on the big screen and not at home on your small television. It was really exciting and it had a good message, if we can't be good to each other than humanity is doomed. I don't understand this big glut of end-of-the-world movies that have been coming out lately. It we don't all die in some disaster we may be scared to death by Hollywood. It justs goes to show you that my favorite comedian Wanda Sykes says, "somethings gonna happen". Everyone from the Capital to Hollywood is going to scare us into buying more things and preparing for the end of the world. Anyway, back to the movie. It was exciting and kind of scary. My daughter, who has a Pembroke Welsh Corgi will be happy to learn that the Queen of England and her Corgi's survive. This movie is fun to watch on a slow Sunday morning when you really should be out buying Christmas presents but just don't want to face the crowds. I enjoyed it. I also recommend the original "The Day the Earth Stood Still" if you want to keep with the destruction of the world theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment