Monday, November 30, 2009

A Christmas Carol

I went to see "A Christmas Carol" in 3D with my Aunt. She hadn't seen a 3D movie since the '50s and we both really enjoyed the movie. Got us in the mood for Christmas. Jim Carrey does a great job as Ebenezzer Scrooge and many other characters in the movie. I found myself trying to figure out who was playing each character in the movie and that was very distracting. Gary Oldman (who I just adore) plays Bob Cratchet and the character looked just like Oldman. Then I found myself trying to figure out who the other characters were. I think it would have been a better movie if the actors had just lent their voices to the parts they played and not to the drawings of the characters. That said it is still a good movie. I would also recommend the live action "A Christmas Carol" starring George C. Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment